[Lower Primary] Early Finishers Task Cards
As educators we should ALWAYS be differentiating our content to ensure we don't have many students finishing a task 'early'... however, we ALL know there is always that spare 10 minutes here and there where an enriching and challenging task would be perfect to fit in...
ENTER THIS RESOURCE - THE EARLY FINISHERS TASK CARDS
THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD PRODUCT - YOU CAN PURCHASE THE STORAGE BOX FROM KMART/SPOTLIGHT/AMAZON
OVER 300 Digital Downloadable Task Cards (+4 editable cards per category to customise yourself)
• Activities that ALIGN with concepts taught over the Years of Foundation Year to Year 2 that are ENGAGING and students WILL want to reach for
• Labels upon labels upon labels! Each ‘category’ has its own COLOUR
• Provide open-ended, creative, critical-thinking and enriching tasks that aren’t ‘extra work’ for your gifted students/fast finishers
• Activities that can be used at a whole class or individual student level
in 18 Different Categories:
- Make me a list...
- Math Tasks
- Step By Step Drawing Cards
- Image Prompts
- Imagine Your Are...
- Advertising Tasks
- Wellbeing Tasks
- Build Me A...
- Rhyme time
- List As Many Words
- Sentence Starters
- Timeline Tasks
- Finish the Drawing
- About the Book...
- Procedure Prompts
- Spelling Detective Task Cards
- What Happens Next...
- Syllable Snap
SOME individual categories are available to purchase on their own as a TASTER for the large pack
Purchase them here - look for the P-2 black circle on the image
SHOW US YOU ROCKING THE LANYARDS!
We LOVE seeing you sharing the love for the lanyards on the #TEACHERGRAM! Be sure to tag @missinclusivity!
Miss Inclusivity endeavours to provide products that will provide tools and resources for ALL pre-service teachers, educators and all those who educate the little ones of the future.