Womens Business Classroom Decor Bundle
Derived from Numpie Murras’ artwork Womens Business, this decor bundle brings Indigenous knowledge and appreciation into your classroom. (Perfect for your little learners/perfect for your visible learning classroom.) This pack includes a multitude of high quality resources that provide opportunity for editing to suit the needs of you and your students.
With a pastel pink colour palette - this pack will suit any neutral loving teachers.
The Womens Business Indigenous classroom collection includes:
- Acknowledgement of Country
- Affirmation Alphabet Posters
- Affirmation Station
- AUSLAN Letter Display
- Binder Labels & Covers
- Bulletin Borders
- Classroom Birthdays
- Classroom Calendar (Standard Grid Calendar or Flip Calendar available)
- Classroom Door Display
- Clock Display (with words and numbers)
- Colour Posters
- Letters for Displays
- Trolley Labels
Varying Sized Labels
- 8 to a page (rounded edge or straight edge)
- 4 to a page (rounded edge or straight edge)
- Circle labels
- A4 Size Labels to customise to whatever size you need (rounded edge or straight edge)
- 2 to a page
- Voice Level Monitors
- Word Wall Headers
Specific to the upper primary years this collection includes:
- Daily Time Table/Schedule
- Goal Setting Name Desk Mats
- Learning Intention + Success Criteria Posters
- Multiplication Chart
- Place Value Chart
- Slides for Explicit Instruction
SHOW US YOU ROCKING THE LANYARDS!
We LOVE seeing you sharing the love for the lanyards on the #TEACHERGRAM! Be sure to tag @missinclusivity!
Miss Inclusivity endeavours to provide products that will provide tools and resources for ALL pre-service teachers, educators and all those who educate the little ones of the future.